Why become a member? ×

Schroeder 12+ Light 4/400 £ SOLD

eubassix

This is the original Schroeder 12+L model which is, I feel, nicer than the newer one (only just introduced).
Basically it's a 16" cube (17" with the original Schroeder soft cover - as in the photos - which is good to have in transit).
12" neo driver with integrated tweeter (adjustable / defeatable at the rear), 1/4" + Speakon in/out, 4-ohm / 400w, 25 lbs, includes the original Schroeder Cover.
As (Brand) new - home use only (!).

Edited by eubassix

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is back up on ebay:-

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160266030268&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=006"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...E:IT&ih=006[/url]

.. if anybody is looking for an exceptional/small/light cab .. and wants to get in here before the auction takes-off ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Probably.. i've only started needing a new cab since last week, I left a band I was with, so no longer have the use of the MarkBass rig I had.. which was superb! I'm using my Tracey rig all the time again, although I've always loved my Trace head.. better than the MB LMII IMHO! Sound! :huh: Ahh.. and I have a string of shows and gigs coming where I really need a smaller cab, and lightweight would be the ticket too!! So.. I think I should invest in a Schroeder or whatever.. with these Neo.. watsit speakers in and such.. not heavy iron trace elliot built like a brick s**t house cabs.. :huh: :huh: I know what Im on about really.. neo watsit haha!
Anyywaayyy..... Yeah, cab anyone? :)

[quote name='eubassix' post='290574' date='Sep 24 2008, 09:11 AM']SOLD ... apologies to those who just revived the thread ! Managed (via/post ebay) to sell this to a guy in Spain.[/quote]

No, no problem. Thanks for letting us know.

Can i ask what you thought about the cab. Is is ok for small gigs as a single cab?

Edited by dave_bass5