Why become a member? ×

SOLD: OLP MM32 (Active HH Stingray 5 type)

stoo

[u][b][color="#000000"][size=7]SOLD[/size][/color][/b][/u]

Since buying this new in August last year, I've discovered that a 5er for a first bass was an overly optimistic move for my malcoordinated fingers.

Anyway, I liked this bass enough to go out and buy its 4 string equivalent, and since then the 5er is getting so little use that it's hard to justify keeping.

It's spent most of its life in its case in my room, and as such is in great condition - no damage that I can spot anyway. The serial number decal on the back of the headstock isn't perfect - the bottom half of the first 4 numbers aren't there - but you can still clearly tell what the numbers should be.

The pics don't really do the finish justice - it's a great looking bit of kit. And more importantly, it plays well and sounds good too!

Comes with strap and straplocks. Have also got a lockable hard case that it came with too (not a genuine fitted one or anything special)

The last of the new ones still for sale that I've seen have all been £300-320, so I'm asking £200, or £220 with the case.

Happy to trade too - I'm after a cab or two - either a couple of 2x10 or 2x12 or one 4x10 or 4x12 or something like that. Want to be able to use them for guitar too, so not interested in any 15" or bigger stuff tho.

Might even be tempted by a fretless Jazz 4 or similar. I know I'd never be able to play it properly, but it could be fun to have a go.... :)

Anything considered tho'.....

Oh yeah, and I'm based near Salisbury, Wiltshire[b][font="Arial Black"][/font][/b][u][/u]

Edited by stoo

[quote name='minty fresh death' post='190706' date='May 2 2008, 04:57 PM']has it got a matching headstock?[/quote]

Umm.... well it matches the maple on the back of the neck :)

But it's not painted, no... here's a couple more pics.