Why become a member? ×

SOLD

markorbit

Always been tempted by an IP112 - I love the idea of powered cabs and being able to play with different pre-amps in front of them :)

Can you run the IP112 into both of the ER cabs - I think that's about 2.7 ohms?

Edited by molan

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='markorbit' timestamp='1347096691' post='1796866']
I would be willing to ship to the USA no problem (though the IP runs on 230v)...
[/quote]

Messaged you re: the IP112ER. BTW, there is a voltage selector 115/230, so that's no problem!

No love for the Berg IP? Not so long ago these were classed as the true reference cabs. With your choice of preamp and 1000w of digitally controlled power it sounds fabulous with great fidellity at all volumes. Will listen to reasonable offers. Users comments here: [url="http://www.bergantino.com/"]http://www.bergantino.com/[/url]

[quote name='markorbit' timestamp='1348060242' post='1808643']
Yes it is. And if/when my B15 successfully arrives that will be up for sale too!
[/quote]

Oh no, a Monique into an IP112 (with a 2nd 112 for gigs) is pretty much my perfect setup. . .

Have you bought the B15 yet or still hunting (I have one of these that I just bought, lovely thing it is too!)?

[quote name='molan' timestamp='1348060542' post='1808651']
Oh no, a Monique into an IP112 (with a 2nd 112 for gigs) is pretty much my perfect setup. . .

Have you bought the B15 yet or still hunting (I have one of these that I just bought, lovely thing it is too!)?
[/quote]

Molan, I have done the dirty deed and ordered a UK Heritage B15 some time ago, hence, the mass clearout to raise the funds. I also fancy a Ken Smith Black Tiger BSR5TN in the future so it's a case of swapping gear around in order to get there.

[quote name='markorbit' timestamp='1348077926' post='1809019']
Molan, I have done the dirty deed and ordered a UK Heritage B15 some time ago, hence, the mass clearout to raise the funds. I also fancy a Ken Smith Black Tiger BSR5TN in the future so it's a case of swapping gear around in order to get there.
[/quote]

Cool - I tried one of those when they first came out about 2 years ago. Didn't get long enough to play it though because some bloke called Daryl Jones tipped up & the Ampeg rep hoofed me off the stand :)

It also made me lust after one but I decided to by an original rather than the Heritage - partly because it was about half the price of a new one :(.

Picked up a '67 which I really like but not sure I'd want to be taking it out as a rehearsing or gigging amp and running the risk of damaging a genuine little piece of vintage kit (although this doesn't bother me with any of my older basses - must be the valves I'm afraid of, lol).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...