Why become a member? ×

Ashdown MAG 300 head SOLD

funkydoug

This is half of my old rig, now got to go to make way for other stuff... PICS COMING SOON

HEAD AND CAB BOTH SOLD NOW!

The head. Ashdown MAG 300. google it for the specs, but its basically a 300w solid state head with usual ashdown tone and EQ features. the 300w is at 4ohms.
Done plenty of gigs but has been well looked after and looks great, just recently had a full service and MOT from a great local tech. Carpet covered and all the nobs / dials. ins and outs work perfectly. £100 plus postage.

The Cab. THE CAB IS NOW SOLD
This is a Trace 1x15 from the good old days. Its the more compact cab, similar in size ot the current 1518C. It has currently got an Eminence Delta 15 in there, 300w @ 8ohms. No horn, tweetr etc.There are 2 porting holes in the front. Now I have to be honest this thing has done many hundreds of gigs and looks like a scarred but surviving veteran of a particuarly violent war!! It works GREAT and all the ins and outs are fine. However; the tolex covering is coming off here and there, the Porting tubes are no longer with us, the Trace grill has also departed and has been replaced by a disc shaped metal speaker protector. Basically if you want a cab that does the business (same old Trace indestructability and acoustic design, great Eminence speaker) but you're not bothered what it looks like then this is for you. £50 plus postage.

No offers on either of these please as they're both priced fairly - I'm not trying to rip anyone off!

Both are in North Tyneside and I am happy for local collection, can talk about a local delivery or any postage costs will be yours. I'm not going to do returns on these items as they are accurately described (pics to follow) and the postage costs would get silly.
cheers

PICS

Edited by funkydoug

[quote name='funkydoug' post='188889' date='Apr 30 2008, 03:22 PM']This is half of my old rig, now got to go to make way for other stuff... PICS COMING SOON

The head. Ashdown MAG 300. google it for the specs, but its basically a 300w solid state head with usual ashdown tone and EQ features. the 300w is at 4ohms.
Done plenty of gigs but has been well looked after and looks great, just recently had a full service and MOT from a great local tech. Carpet covered and all the nobs / dials. ins and outs work perfectly. £100 plus postage.

The Cab.
This is a Trace 1x15 from the good old days. Its the more compact cab, similar in size ot the current 1518C. It has currently got an Eminence Delta 15 in there, 300w @ 8ohms. No horn, tweetr etc.There are 2 porting holes in the front. Now I have to be honest this thing has done many hundreds of gigs and looks like a scarred but surviving veteran of a particuarly violent war!! It works GREAT and all the ins and outs are fine. However; the tolex covering is coming off here and there, the Porting tubes are no longer with us, the Trace grill has also departed and has been replaced by a disc shaped metal speaker protector. Basically if you want a cab that does the business (same old Trace indestructability and acoustic design, great Eminence speaker) but you're not bothered what it looks like then this is for you. £50 plus postage.

No offers on either of these please as they're both priced fairly - I'm not trying to rip anyone off!

Both are in North Tyneside and I am happy for local collection, can talk about a local delivery or any postage costs will be yours. I'm not going to do returns on these items as they are accurately described (pics to follow) and the postage costs would get silly.
cheers[/quote]

Yeah can't wait to see the pics. :)