Why become a member? ×

New Boy

tattman666

[quote name='tattman666' timestamp='1345210773' post='1775044']
Hi All
My Names Glenn been Playing Bass for 30 years,I play Bass in Electric Wizard...
[/quote]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hello Glenn and Welcome!. [/font][/color] :hi:

By the sounds of it you've got lots of knowledge and experience to share.. Can I ask what you were up to (music/bass wise) in the years' before Electric Wizard? How did you land the gig..??

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks and god bless.[/font][/color]

[quote name='SimonEdward' timestamp='1345407084' post='1777233']
[color=#282828][font=helvetica,arial,sans-serif]Hello Glenn and Welcome!. [/font][/color] :hi:

By the sounds of it you've got lots of knowledge and experience to share.. Can I ask what you were up to (music/bass wise) in the years' before Electric Wizard? How did you land the gig..??

[color=#282828][font=helvetica,arial,sans-serif]Thanks and god bless.[/font][/color]
[/quote]

Hi
Before Electric Wizard i started off in a Somerset Thrash Metal Band that lasted for 6 years then there's been various other Punk,Metal,Stoner bands over the years too many to mention And i have been Running my own Music shop in Somerset for some years.
The Reason i got the gig is i have been Friends with the band for along time i just asked and they said Yes

Cheers