Why become a member? ×

Whats next ?

Icunningham

After a few years of playing my ampeg svt450 I decided to go for a change and bought an orange terror bass, I liked the terror bass and loved the amount of power then recently it has started to creep up on me that I'm not really into the terror bass anymore and have fell out with the sound of it so to speak. So I was just wandering what would be a better move from here, do I trade the orange in against something like an all valve ampeg svt classic or do I go for something which has more options such as graphic eq and more tonal possibilities. I'm really in a pickle about what to do. I hope someone can help me find a sense of direction or someone who has been in a similar situation

Try what you can - look at your budget and your goals... what's that about matamp??? :D

You can go for some supposedly amazing gear if your budget will allow (I wouldn't know - mine doesn't).

Look into what your main desires are? Would you like a rack? an awesome pre and a killer power amp could be the ultimate for some. definitely as flexible and adaptable as you could want... or like you were thinking - an all tube monster.

Depends what you want ;) . All I know is this thread (& matamp (esp. heads)) give me GAS.