Why become a member? ×

Where can I try a Pedulla MVP?

fretmeister

I'm giving serious thought to slimming the collection and having only 2 basses (maybe 3!) and using the sale funds to get something really special (but no Foderas! Could never pay that!!).

On the short list is a Pedulla MVP. I've never heard a bad sound from them when recorded and they look pretty amazing to me.

But where to try? I realise Mansons do sell them, but that is still miles away. Is there anywhere in the Midlands ish that stocks them?

ta

They are fairly rare things, they seem even more rare than their fretless Buzz brothers! So you may struggle to find a shop stocking one outside of a shop round London picking one up used. Wasn't there a Basschatter trying to sell a lurid green one with EMG's here recently for quite some time? He may take an offer.

Unfortunately unless you want a second hand one Mansons is your only choice for Pedulla Bases.

Personally I'd rather go to Rudy's in New York than deal with the hassle of getting to Exeter. Plus every time I've been there they have more Pedulla basses in stock than Mansons ever seem to have.