Why become a member? ×

SPECTOR EURO 5LX FOR SALE

BISCUITANDBASS

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][b][i]Hi there[/i][/b][/size][/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][b][i]I have a Spector Euro 5LX that some of you may or may not be interested in !![/i][/b][/size][/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][b][i]I have replaced the fingerboard on this bass as I made it fretless, but it did not quite work out for me, so it is not factory "PERFECT," but I have to say the board is smooth and the frets crowned etc and it plays like a dream.[/i][/b][/size][/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][b][i]There are marks on the body, which came from steaming off the original fretboard, but I feel this adds to its individuality, b I She plays very well but I only use 4 string Basses now, so I am parting with this bass for £300.00 which does not include Postage.[/i][/b][/size][/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][b][i]Brand new these go for over £2000.00, so this is a real bargain.[/i][/b][/size][/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][b][i]As stated, it is not "As New" but plays beautifully and has a great straight neck with a sweet Low action, although the truss rod is fully functional and can be adjusted to suite your own personal requirements.[/i][/b][/size][/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][b][i]The Bridge on this model alone would cost about £150,00 and that's not to mention the Tone Pump Circuitry with EMG Soap bar pick ups, which would be over £200.00, and of course it has 5 Schaller Tuners which are over £50.00 themselves....so the parts alone would be around £400.00 or more...so even as a "Project", bass this baby is a real bargain.[/i][/b][/size][/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][b][i]Anyway...if you would like more info or pictures, please email me at [email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email] [/i][/b][/size][/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][b][i]or call me directly on 07939 994160.[/i][/b][/size][/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][b][i]Cheers... BISCUIT [/i][/b][/size][/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][b][i][size=5][color=#ff0000][size=6]Thank you all for your Interest in this Bass...It has now been SOLD !!![/size][/color][/size][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Edited by BISCUITANDBASS