Why become a member? ×

Artist Announcement for London Bass Guitar Show 2013

HartkeUK

The London Bass Guitar Show are delighted to announce a legendary and innovative metal bass player to the 2013 show, Dave Ellefson. As one of international rock scene's most respected musicians, David will host a masterclass on Saturday 2nd March 2013.

He is best know for his long-time membership as bassist of the platinum-selling metal band Megadeth, which he co founded in 1984, selling 20 million albums, receiving eight Grammy nominations and building a fanbase of hundreds of thousands of loyal fans over the last 25 years. David is internationally recognised as a virtuoso bass guitar player and has delivered many bass clinics to packed venues worldwide for many years.

Oh can I purrleeeasssse post that video again? ;o)

Dave is a friendly, approachable guy with an incredible understanding of his role as a bass player and superb dexterity on his instrument. You'd be daft to miss this one. I will no doubt be hanging out at the show with my Hartke guys too!