Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

bass collection

daveym

Among other things I suppose that age, condition and colour (yes believe me, colour on basses affects their value as much as any other consumer commodity) are going to affect any value.

Stick some pics up with a more detailed description of the overall condition.

How much you paid for it shouldn't have any affect on its present value... however, you emigrating and how quickly that is likely to happen have a direct relationship on its value :)

[quote name='daveym' post='186300' date='Apr 27 2008, 09:04 AM']hi all.bought a bass collection ,fretless,NANYO SGC SB 301 with flight case.cant remember how much i bought it for.have to get rid due to emmigrating.how much can i get for it?any ideas[/quote]

Great basses, but quality that is not feflected in current market prices. If I remember rightly I sold mine for around £180, might have been even less.
Anyone out there looking for a great start to fretles playing, help Dave out and do yourself a huge favour by buying this bass. I like big fat
Precisions and found the Bass Collection too small and too light for me, hence my selling. Most peiople would find that a distinct advantage I'm sure :)
Chris