Why become a member? ×

Gentleman Tim & The Contenders, Tonight at 9, George IV, Chiswick

PTB

Dreading having to sit through the Olympic opening ceremony? Come on down to The George IV on Chiswick High Rd, West London, for a free evening of Chicago blues & West Coast Swing!

We'll be onstage at 9 and playing three sets through til the midnight hour. Bring your dancing shoes!

Come & say Hi too, always good to meet other BC'ers.

Paul

Edited by PTB

Paul! I have to tell you something strange. About 7 years ago , I was walking near Holborn tube station and a nice chap approached me. ( I was on my way to Putney for band rehearsal.) Anyway, this band was looking for a bass player.
and I was given a business card.It was for your band . Not the kind of stuff I play , but your band is very good
and whoever goes will enjoy it,)Very talented!! Have a bump , and I will see you one of these days

Cheers

It was a brilliant gig! The audience, many of whom were just back from a wake (!) loved the music and the band, and danced to it till the very end of the evening, and asked for encores. Mark Ronson was in the audience too (see photo).
It was lovely to meet you Paul, and the other guys, and I had great fun at the gig and taking photos and videos. A couple of shots are below: