Why become a member? ×

Gear!

andy67

I am now well and trully sorted gear wise! hurrah!

I love my ampeg rigs and my yamaha basses!

also I adore my trace V4.

thought I would share this with you guys cause I'm sorted, no need for an ampeg 810 anymore my two 410he cabs are fabby - thanks nev - and my svt 3pro is great. No more gas buying for me except...the new Yamaha BB714 of which I have major gas for! :) but no need to buy basses on whims as a result of gas or for the need of something new....

andy ;) :huh: ;)

Sure you are - I thought that 2 years ago when I got my Nemesis NC410 and Status bass - I've moved both on now and have just bought a Squier VM Jazz, and so it goes, and so it goes and so it goes, where it stops nobody knows...

[quote name='Doc B' post='186311' date='Apr 27 2008, 09:27 AM']Sure you are - I thought that 2 years ago when I got my Nemesis NC410 and Status bass - I've moved both on now and have just bought a Squier VM Jazz, and so it goes, and so it goes and so it goes, where it stops nobody knows...[/quote]

you cynic! :) lol

no actually, for the first time I have what I want and lots more...I have come to the conclusion after the amount of baases bought in the last 4 years that I'm a Yamaha person. The y feel right for me were others dont and no other has...

andy

Edited by andy67