Why become a member? ×

TC Electronic RS210 + RS212 *SOLD*

NOW SOLD, FOR THE VERY LOW ASKING PRICE OF £240 AND £300

I'm quitting bassing due to ongoing health issues and long term university commitments. As a result, I'm sadly parting with my beloved gear. Next up are my gorgeous TC Electronic speaker cabs. You have no idea the blood sweat and tears I poured into acquiring these two beauties - they were hard enough to get hold of in the first place (bought from seperate basschatters), but as a student and a non-driver, securing transport for both of these was a living nightmare. But alas, despite all of that and several gigs of solid, reliable performance, they now have to go.

They were bought from basschatters molan and floydelgar, both of whom seemed to look after them very well indeed and never used them for much more than rehearsal/bedroom. I've gigged them on average once/twice a month for the last two years and they're absolutely splendid workhorses. Together, they sound bloomin amazing, especially in a vertical stack configuration - bass nice and deep down below, clear and precise up high, it's a real pleasure to play in front of a rig that you can ACTUALLY HEAR.

The caveat? They're the original finish. If you're not too versed in your TC Electronic history, the original cabs had a strange finish comparable to the top of a skateboard. Grips well, but is notorious for wearing away in seconds flat. Therefore, unfortunately their appearance does not reflect their condition, and they look kinda beat up - i've included a picture of the finish of one of the cabs to give you some idea of what you're dealing with - this is the top of the 212, so it takes the most of a kicking because the 210 is placed on top of it. Personally, I kinda like the look - i hope you'll agree that it's not THAT bad - and naturally it doesn't affect the sound at all. All the important stuff is in full working order, they've never let me down, and they've been cared for and beloved as the centrepiece of my rig. There's a nick on the bottom of the 212 (courtesy of gafbass02 ;-) ) and a scrape by one of the handles of the 210 (the previous owner brushed it past a door frame - only a cosmetic problem, mind) but I must stress that they're top quality high end cabs in full working order.

I'm fully aware that the appearance of the cabs has to be a factor, so I'm doing them at an absolute rock bottom price (both cabs for the same price as an RS212 alone currently is new from some places!) also because I need the money pretty quick ;-) On top of that, I'll throw in an OBBM 1.5m speakon with each cab. Even better: if you buy the two together, I'll give you two whole OBBM 1.5m speakon cables ;-)

RS210 - £240
RS212 - £300

Yep folks, that's what we call an absolute bargain. It's painful, but I'm desperate and a really nice guy ;-)

Collection from Cheltenham hugely preferred, delivery can be discussed.

[attachment=113415:RS210.jpg]
[attachment=113416:RS212.jpg]
[attachment=113417:TC finish.jpg]

Edited by DaveMuadDib