Why become a member? ×

FS Genz Benz 8x10 XB3 Mint ..... SOLD pending etc

hamfist

SOLD pending payment and collection

- - - - - - - -

I can't believe that I'm actually selling this cab. It is the best I've owned, bar none. The biggest, loudest, tightest and most toneful. Unfortunately after having lived with it for a couple of months I just can't cope with the weight of it long term. I'm not as young as I used to be and my GK 212 neo is just more attractive to me when I look at it and think about which one I'm going to take out of the house.
Anyway its a 2-3 month old GB 810 -XB3. 4 ohm. It's been gigged about 4-5 times and is still in pretty much mint condition. Sounds truly wonderful. A full sound and the bottom end is so, so tight. Much like an Uber but with a touch more mids from all accounts. Only God knows why Genz stopped making these. Whenever you find an opinion of these they are very highly thought of. Very high quality, typical Genz manufacture.
The negative is the size and the 70kg weight. But, the handles are well placed and the casters work well. It also has almost full length rear slide rails so , for a cabinet of this ilk, it's actually pretty reasonable to lug around.
Bought new from Bassdirect. My understanding was that this was the last one in Europe, when I picked it up.
£480. Collection only from the Southampton area.

[attachment=113364:810 front.jpg]
[attachment=113365:810 top.jpg]
[attachment=113366:810 back.jpg]
[attachment=113367:810 left.jpg]
[attachment=113368:810 right.jpg]
[attachment=113369:810 rear plate.jpg]

Edited by hamfist

That is a bargain they are £1,000+ and would expect it to sound more than awesome !
I too us a Genz 2x12" Cab and it is superb, if someone has the transport and a good back then GET IT NOW !!!

[quote name='Tankdave' timestamp='1342734503' post='1740338']
Why the hell do I want this, I don't need really need it. Please sell quickly, it's a bargain
[/quote]

You may not need it but you want it, you want it, you want it !!!

Wiltshire eh ? Not too far from me !