Why become a member? ×

warranty

slobluesine

[quote name='slobluesine' timestamp='1342637315' post='1738513']
piss off
[/quote]

its a 50 quid pickup that the seller has offered to pay half towards the repair !

is it realy worth making such a fuss about not getting a years warranty on a 2nd hand item ?

in the future test anything soon as you get it.

[quote name='SidVicious1978' timestamp='1342637808' post='1738525']what the harlowbassplayer one like i said in the PM i lost the password and i cant get into the email address i used to set up with basschat[/quote]

harlowbassplayer
Member Since 26 Nov 2008
[b]OFFLINE[/b] Last Active Aug 03 2011 02:24 AM

SidVicious1978
Member Since 04 May 2011
[b]ONLINE[/b] Last Active Today, 08:10 PM

The Harlow id was last active after you set up your current, Sid id. Any particular reason for that?

[quote name='SidVicious1978' timestamp='1342639306' post='1738557']
yes my iphone was set up for that account which now has been changed and i have asked a mod if its possibly to delete that account
[/quote]

That's completely believable, I never have to use a password on my iPhone as it keeps me logged in.

Wonder how long it'll be before this gets locked! :rolleyes:

[quote name='SidVicious1978' timestamp='1342639306' post='1738557']yes my iphone was set up for that account which now has been changed and i have asked a mod if its possibly to delete that account[/quote]
As they say in my old profession, asked and answered. Worth adding that I think an offer to meet half of the repair costs is reasonable (possibly more than reasonable), given the passage of time in this situation. Hopefully, as this is BC, things can be resolved amicably.

[quote name='SidVicious1978' timestamp='1342644102' post='1738690']
well is over now i will refund him the money but need to sell my bass for some money
[/quote]

lets hope you dont try to sell it on here as NEW hey, send the £45 to Basschat

Edited by slobluesine

[quote name='slobluesine' timestamp='1342645766' post='1738746']

lets hope you dont try to sell it on here as NEW hey, send the £45 to Basschat
[/quote]

Respectfully mate, I'd stop with the sniping now. You've made your point, the seller has accepted his mistake in the original listing and offered to make a contribution to resolve things, and is now offering a full refund, which seems plenty reasonable to me.

Think everyone should bow out with a bit of dignity still intact and maybe the mods should put a lid on this now.

[quote name='mike257' timestamp='1342647387' post='1738825']
Respectfully mate, I'd stop with the sniping now. You've made your point, the seller has accepted his mistake in the original listing and offered to make a contribution to resolve things, and is now offering a full refund, which seems [s]plenty[/s] [b]more than[/b] reasonable to me.

Think everyone should bow out with a bit of dignity still intact and maybe the mods should put a lid on this now.
[/quote]

+1

Much respect SidV.

[quote name='chrismuzz' timestamp='1342647535' post='1738832']
Much respect SidV.
[/quote]

+1 too, and far more succinctly put than my original train of thought. very definitely on the high ground there, well done!

Edited by Big_Stu

[quote name='mike257' timestamp='1342647387' post='1738825']
Respectfully mate, I'd stop with the sniping now. You've made your point, the seller has accepted his mistake in the original listing and offered to make a contribution to resolve things, and is now offering a full refund, which seems plenty reasonable to me.

[/quote]

errr with respect... the guy is still calling me an arsehole in PM's if you have a problem with the thread dont login :)

[quote name='slobluesine' timestamp='1342647815' post='1738845']
errr with respect... the guy is still calling me an arsehole in PM's if you have a problem with the thread dont login :)
[/quote]
My powers of self-control in not writing what I'm thinking are growing by the day.