Why become a member? ×

now shifted.....yamaha BB1024 in vintage white mint , ad with photos and you tube

greyparrot

good evening fellow bass chat'ers here we have my yamaha bb1024 in vintage white. It is mint and comes compleat woth mint fitted gig bag and tool kit. These retail about £750 but im asking for £500. I got this in a trade, but being a 5 string player (prefer big necks) im looking to shift it for another 5 string yamaha maybe trb 5 or similar. Anyways here are some pics and a vid. The bass was plugged direct into the desk, all flat all the way, and there is no underlying bass on the track. The sound is very dry but i guess its the bog natural un equed sound...so i guess depending on what you listen with that will change the tone....still none the less heres the sound. Feel free to come round and try the bass, perhaps sample some beer and cheese......:-) . Bass can be shipped out no problem (£20). 07757875566 for more info or ask away. Ps took the bass as part of a trade, with intention to sell on with aim to get what i want. this is advertised on a few sites, but not the bay....Make an offer as well.....

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzKXNj9WJF8[/media]

Edited by greyparrot