Why become a member? ×

SOLD Markbass Little Mark III, As New SOLD

Steve A

The amp is now SOLD!

Hi All,

I have for sale a Markbass Little Mark III, bought used on here as a backup amp for a tour. I tested the amp on one gig but then put it back in the original box and never needed to use it again. The previous owner only removed it from the box to test it at home before boxing it up where it sat until he sold it to me. The amp is only a few months old and is in mint, as new condition. It comes with the original packaging.

I've used Markbass amps for years, both the SA450 and Little Mark II and they are incredible in quality and sound. My amps have always been extremely reliable (I buy backups but never needed them so far). They sound warm, punchy and full, they work well with any bass and take effects well. I've played Markbass heads through a variety of cabinets (Bergantino, Epifani, Aguilar and Ampeg) and ALWAYS had a good sound through them.

Selling for what I paid for it, £395 + postage or you can collect from my home in Wallasey, Merseyside or meet at a mutually convenient location (plus a few £s for fuel unless I'm in your area at the time).

Paypal accepted but buyer pays fees.

Thanks,

Steve

The amp is now SOLD!

Edited by Steve Amadeo

[quote name='Steve Amadeo' timestamp='1340876225' post='1710758']
I'll be near Basildon Essex tonight, 28th June, Wolverhampton 29th June, Sheffield 30th June, Cirencester 1st July...
[/quote]

Steve, when you are on the run, it's best not to give away your location...

Thanks Tim!

The amp is in the same condition as when I bought it from you. I bought it as a backup but didn't need to use it on the tour, only took it out of the box to test it on a gig.

How long did you have it for before you sold it to me, can you remind me? People might find that useful.

All the best,

Steve

Hi Steve,

Hope the Tour went well? - if memory serves - I'm very old remember? - I bought it brand spanking new in the first half of this year & if memory serves - yet again - it was only manufactured during the second half of last year?

It was a real wrench to let it go, but as my one & only Gig this year was at the end of February & with no others in the offing - yep I'm 'that' bad a player - I couldn't justify having so much power just for home use. I can remember taking it out of the unopened box, plugging it in & thinking 'wow' this is a lot quieter - (when just switched on 'running' - not I hasten to add in the volume stakes, as it was as loud as heck)- than any of my previous umpteen Markbass amps I've owned and thought they must have refined the MK111 to the 'Nth' degree & if I by some miracle. I ever did start to play regularly again - the MK111 would be my number one choice of amp - bar none!

Whoever buys this will be cock - a - hoop, as they will be getting virtually brand new amp, which has had very little if any use, at a fraction of the list, or even on line price.

Good luck with the sale Steve, but I don't think you'll need it - 'roll up, roll up'!!

All the best,

Tim

Whoever the lucky Sod is who buys this from Steve will be cock - a - hoop, that they have a virtually brand new amp, at a fraction of the new list price