Why become a member? ×

PJB CUB combo **SOLD pending usual**

BassBod

Tiny combo, with two inputs (seperate level and eq) variable compressor and aux input for iPod etc. Headphone (no hiss!) and Line plus balanced DI output.

(Edit: Forgot to mention one input also takes XLR mic, as well as jack)

Great little unit - fantastic for practise and teaching and very good for small gigs..as long as there isn't a drummer! I have used it for double bass jazz trio gigs with drums, and just about got away with it..but not recommended without using the DI. Sounds lovely with acoustic BG.

This amp is in excellent condition, just a few minor scratches. Comes with its own gig bag, again in good condition, although clearly used.

[attachment=111300:P1000578.JPG][attachment=111301:P1000573.JPG][attachment=111305:P1000575.JPG]

Only one niggle - like some other PJB amps, this does have a slight background "whistle" noise...no hiss or hum, more of a whistle. You can only hear it when you are in a very quiet situation, and you won't be aware of it in any gig context - it bugged me a bit, until I used the amp for some small gigs, then it didn't bother me at all - and I consider myself a fussy bugger!

Collection (and try out) much preferred from Bristol/Bath area....

cheers

BB

Edited by BassBod

Great little amps IMO, I love mine, sounds great no matter what you put through them; bass, electro acoustic, guitar (with an fx unit they're really good). Add one of the new powered 300 watt PJB cabs and you've a killer rig.

Fanboy bump.