Why become a member? ×

Ey-up

chilli

Ey-up,

Thought I best say hello as I've just jumped straight in to the forum, bought a pedal, left feedback but aint even introduced myself :o

Been playing bass a few years (18 cough cough) done the usual pub gigs, small venues, small festivals, and fair share of illegal partys in old mills / empty houses / strange fields etc. Played in all sorts of bands, metal, rock, indie, ambient d&b space rock, electronica, and even a folk band in Australia for a while, not my bag but something different in the sunshine.

Dabbled with a bridge cetus double bass for a while, great sound but with no case (close to 1k at the time) small house, two young ankle bitters with sticky fingers the cetus had to go. Thought I'd try g***** for a while, but I just wanted another bass lol. Found a decent priced unbranded 5 string freetless which has satisfied me for the time being.

I've been out of bands / gigging for a few years now, just using cubase baddly lol

I'm always on the hunt for effects pedals (aint we all) and currently getting strange looks from my cat with one of them hot hands thingys.

Take it easy
chilli