Why become a member? ×

No longer for sale - Streamliner 600 for sale / trade for power or pre amp

UPDATE - just spent a couple of hours messing about with it, and I am keeping it. I was finding it all a bit muddy and indistinct on the gig, so just hooked it all up, and mucked about with the settings. The thing I have found to get that "bite" is to boost the mids slightly at 2.5khz, and roll off the bass to about 9 o'clock. Suddenly it all tightened up nicely, and I think it will now be just fine. Next gig (on bass anyway - guitar tonight lol) is Friday coming so we shall see. Also now found that the overdrive on the STM is great (not what I had previously thought) so my MXR 80 Bass DI may be up for sale, assuming that the shop won't give me a credit not...

Hi

This is a great head. I expect you know all about it if you have got this far. It was a shop floor model purchased by me new not that long ago, and as such has a scratch on the top, but otherwise is it minty mint condition, and full working order.

I currently use it into 2 Vanderkley 112 cabs and it sounds great, really good, but I have seen something I want to buy, so...

[attachment=115272:IMG_1259.jpg][attachment=115273:IMG_1260.jpg][attachment=115274:IMG_1258.jpg][attachment=115275:IMG_1257.jpg]

The pics show the scratch on the top.

Looking for £430 plus postage, or you can come to try and buy in Nottingham, or meet up somewhere.

Chris

Edited by nottswarwick

• 1 month later...

Hi

I'm looking to get something light weight like a Genz to put my thumb bass through but but can only do trade & a bit of cash at the moment any interest in my [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/183054-peavey-mk-iv-1980-american-made-amp-peavey-black-widow-115bx-4ohm/"]Peavey MK IV 1980 American made Amp + Peavey Black Widow 115BX 4ohm[/url] rig?

Cheers Vindi

I am a bit annoyed with myself as I keep changing my mind on which direction I want to go in - I am currently thinking about cutting down on the gear I use - I play guitar in another band, and acoustic guitar in a duo, and I would love to have a single "power" solution for all these, with a different "front end" as it were. SO I am also exploring pre/power options.

Wish I had been able to buy the Avalon U5/Crown set up that was on the for sale board yesterday.

So, straight sale, or trade for power or pre amps