Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* trace elliot V type 4x8 combo and trace compact 1x15 *SOLD*

chrisd24

Up for sale my Trace V type 4x8 combo, 250 watt loud as hell beast!

its in great condition with a few minor scuffs to the grill,carpet is in really good condition with no rips etc. (edit) just remembered this definately does not have the bi-polar bear power stage.

I have been using this as my main gigging rig for about the last 6 months with no problems at all,but now the band I am gigging with have a full pa so all i need is my little Ampeg combo as a monitor as I am running through subs making this sadly sit doing nothing and taking up much needed space.

I am after a firm £250 for this which is a hell of a lot of amp for the money, be aware this is a pretty heavy piece of kit so collection would be pretty much essential although i could deliver within 50 miles of Kettering for the cost of diesel.

specs can be found here [url="http://www.britishaudioservice.com/inst/V-Type.pdf"]http://www.britishau...inst/V-Type.pdf[/url]

[attachment=110769:vtype front.JPG][attachment=110770:vtype logo.JPG][attachment=110771:vtype rear.JPG]

Also for sale I have quite a rare little cab from what i can gather, its a Trace 1153 1x15 but its a lot shallower and lighter than the standard 1153 and 300watts.

I used this as an extension cab with the V type combo for bigger rooms and with the 2 together you have one seriously loud rig!

Again in great condition with a few grill scuffs but purely superficial.

[color=#333333][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]measures 48cm x 61cm x 33.3cm.[/size][/font][/color]

£80.

[attachment=110772:1153 front.JPG][attachment=110773:1153 badge.JPG][attachment=110774:1153 rear.JPG]

Edited by chrisd24

this used to be mine and I really miss how incredibly loud the thing is for its size, proper old school TE watts :)

yeah this is an awesome rig and and even better at that price! the little cab is great and is really small but puts out some real volume.

Good luck Chris, glad to see it did you proud mate.

wish i could have this back lol.

[quote name='longtimefred' timestamp='1340034347' post='1697979']
this used to be mine and I really miss how incredibly loud the thing is for its size, proper old school TE watts :)

yeah this is an awesome rig and and even better at that price! the little cab is great and is really small but puts out some real volume.

Good luck Chris, glad to see it did you proud mate.

wish i could have this back lol.
[/quote]

It certainly has mate! a shame to move it on but my house just isn't big enough to house all the kit I seem to have gathered since joining this forum!

[quote name='Delberthot' timestamp='1340034688' post='1697989']
That's surely bargain of the week? :shok:
[/quote]

Its what i paid for it from longtimefred and I thought it was a bargain at the time and im pretty sure it still is, someone's gonna get a lot of bang for their buck......I take it falkirk is a little out of collection range?!