Why become a member? ×

FS: Ibanez SR300M £90 collected, or £100 posted! 'SOLD'

mr.noisy

[b] [size=3]Hey guys, I'm selling my Ibanez SR300M for silly £[s]100[/s] 90. Reason for such a low price is a little damage. Previous owner stated in his ad there is a lacquer crack on the body, but when I went down to check it I realised it isn't only a lacquer crack but the wood is damaged as well, but bought it anyway 'cause I was so ipressed by the sound and comfort of this bass and the damage seems to be minor as the body is still solid.[/size] [size=3]I was gigging with this bass, playing many rehearsals and it never let me down. It's very light, has a narrow and slim neck (great for those with small hands, like me). Has few small dings here and there, all done by previous owner, but nothing major, I'd say it's just normal wear of years of playing. I strongly preffer local pick-up, I'm in London, Mill Hill area so buyer could inspect the damage in person, but can post (at buyers cost, propably around £10) as I've got few solid boxes. Bass comes as it is, without any case or gig bag. Great bass at very low price (new is around £280). Oh, and it needs a set of new, fresh strings 'cause these fitted now are quite worn, just been playing a lot on this bass. [/size][/b]

[attachment=110453:563880_351418148229171_1879824258_n.jpg]
[attachment=110454:IMG_0994.JPG]
[attachment=110455:523966_384430461588964_212025153_n.jpg]

Edited by mr.noisy

That's a lot of bass for the money! And a maple fingerboard also.
Wouldn't worry too much about the crack other than cosmetics...It's not gonna split the body in half and there's a few tricks to sorting it anyway.
Have a bumpy bump. Lookin for a 5-string atm otherwise I'd take this purely because.

Thanks guys, this is a one great bass indeed, and at this price I doubt that you can find something better, I would keep it as a backup but need some money as I really want to get a looper pedal. I'll accept 90 quid collected or 100 posted! I won't go any lower than that, I paid more and I'm loosing some money here anyway. If there will be still no interests in this bass I'll be patient 'till my next payday and will keep this as a backup. :)