Why become a member? ×

Warwick Bass Camp 2012

Warwick_Official

[quote name='wriggers' timestamp='1340058292' post='1698599']
By the way I can't find the above link. The previous link is in German-is there an English link please?
[/quote]

Sorry about that! The link I posted got buggered by added punctuation. Thanks bluejay for the repost. I've edited my last post to reflect the change, with proper link! Hope to see many of you there!

This is a great price really for what you're offering. I'd love to go to something like this. I think I'll be a bit skint come then as I'm off on holiday next week. If you can get it organised more in advance next year I think more people will definitely be interested!

[quote name='clauster' timestamp='1340106075' post='1699092']
I've already got that week booked off work.............. for a wedding anniversary week-away. I wonder if the wife would class a bass camp as romantic?
[/quote]

Why not? ; ) Markneukirchen is a lovely little town...it could be considered quite romantic! I mean, if she really loves you............ok, maybe not the best idea!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

We've just launched a new contest to giveaway a free scholarship to Bass Camp 2012! It covers the tuition for the camp, as well as hotel, and also 250 Euro towards travel expenses! Just go to the Warwick & Framus Facebook page, and enter to win! Hope we see you at Bass Camp! www.facebook.com/warwickframus

Edited by Warwick_Official

• 2 weeks later...

So do we have any BC members signed up for Bass Camp? Spots are waning, and so far we have participants from US, UK, Germany, Austria, France, Switzerland, Czech, Romania, and Israel (and maybe some others by now!) Its shaping up to be an incredible event, and excitement is building! I hope to meet some of you there...please let me know if anyone has questions or if I can assist in any way. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Garey, I'm gutted to have to pull out of this in the end. Attendance would require me to take too many days off, and I'm needed on an important project starting the week before. I can work from home or wherever I choose to be, but I couldn't work as well as dedicate my attention to the camp at the same time, so it's a non starter I'm afraid. I'm desperately trying to see if I can make at least the 30-year bash.

Edited by bluejay

• 1 month later...

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Well, the Warwick Bass Camp 2012 is a wrap! It was a very successful week - an amazing time was had by everyone. 14 amazing instructors and a great group of students from 7 countries. We had clinics all day, with a wealth of knowledge being offered - and some great nights of food, drink, and jams by instructors and students alike. You can see photos of the event on our facebook page: www.facebook.com/warwickframus and some short news/photos on our website, www.warwickbass.com

We've also got a bunch of great videos from the Bass Camp uploaded to our official YouTube page: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/warwickofficial/videos"]http://www.youtube.c...official/videos[/url] Be sure to check it out! Thanks to everyone that attended...and we hope to do it all again next year![/size][/font]

Edited by Warwick_Official