Why become a member? ×

Belated 'Hiya' to BC forum

zipideebass

Sorry to all its taken so long to work out forum etiquette - so very rude of me (Humble apologies :blush:

This is me, a recidivist bass-addict from sunny south Wales not far from CPBassman(or Voodosnake as he now is). Sax player since knee-high and sometime guitarist in a long deceased punk band called Munce (dont even go there). Caught the low end vibe about 8 yrs ago and its got me, man its really got me. Sold my sax for an axe and have been learning ever since. I'm inspired by BB King who was asked in his 80's how long he's played guitar. He replied "I've been practicing for over 60 years now". What a guy.

Main tools are: my ears, my fingers and Warwick basses (plus an out-of-my-league Elrick5). Just aquired form SamKeen a NS EUB which haunts my waking hours with its sustain. I go through periods of practice then gigging then repairing/fixing stuff but not necessarily in that order.

Thanks for having me join your forum, I am enjoying the banter very much and meeting fellow musicians either online or face to face.

Apart from that I'm really shy and only go outside on the full moon, oh and I'm a person of colour in that I'm half red half white in my skin which means I dont need no tattoos. <_<

Keep it up chaps, I've even bought a BC teeshirt - yes I have.