Why become a member? ×

Indie R******faker. £200 or swap for micro amp

bobpalt

Selling or trading a perfect condition Indie copy of a more well known bass. Forget the shape, it sounds nothing like the bass its trying to imitate, but really is a very nice bass in its own right. Very powerful pair of pickups with a "mystery" switch, which I have been told is actually mono/stereo but I havent the means to test it! Well set up and light, and as I said, pretty much as new.

£200, or would swap for a micro amp head, possibly a GK MB200?

I have also been trying to sell a Retrovibe Aero, which is a copy of a Fender Aerodyne, with Nordstrand pickups, but so far have had no interest, so might keep it. £225 would persuade me to sell?

Thanks,

Bob

[attachment=109201:P1010146.JPG]

Edited by bobpalt

[quote name='tom1946' timestamp='1338629664' post='1677318']
I can personally vouch for both of these basses, they are top notch, and Bob is a total gentleman, scholar & acrobat B)
[/quote]

Many thanks Tom, but where did this misconception that I'm acrobatic come from? Agrophobic, apoplectic, ambivolent maybe, but a 58 year old, 20 stone acrobat is somewhat beyond the imaginable! They are nice basses though, and both bargains I would add........

put it on ebay with a buy it now and for a short time.
if it gets called by the faker haters (I won't give him the pleasure of a name check) 3 times, you're account will be suspended for a week. (mine was)

I managed to sell a retrovibe one, the ad got pulled but someone emailed me after and I did a deal off the bay, which meant,(ahem) no fees!! Ebay's loss was my gain
good luck