Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

EHX Bassballs SOLD PENDING

OliverBlackman

[u]1986 Japanese made Boss OC-2 octave.[/u]

Sold

[u]Electro Harmonix Bassballs, USA (not the nano)[/u]!

Think Bootsy :D Not sure how old this is but it has the original wooden box with it. The bass is in great condition with just a small scratch on the bottom. Power Supply is missing.

Selling posted for £38

cheers, Ollie

[attachment=109393:DSC00918.JPG]

Edited by OliverBlackman

[quote name='Sibob' timestamp='1338378466' post='1673483']
Great Price on the OC-2...I'd have it...but I have 3...two of which are Japanese, one of which is the Octaver :-P lol

Good luck
Si
[/quote]

haha 3! thats awesome. Just out of interest what year did it go from being the octaver to the octave?

The OC-2 came into being in '82 and looks like it changed from Octaver to Octave in early '84
Moved to Taiwan in '89
I love the BossArea.com website :)

I managed to get an Octaver with box and original stickers for under a ton...noice

Si

[quote name='Sibob' timestamp='1338379570' post='1673516']
The OC-2 came into being in '82 and looks like it changed from Octaver to Octave in early '84
Moved to Taiwan in '89
I love the BossArea.com website :)

I managed to get an Octaver with box and original stickers for under a ton...noice

Si
[/quote]

cheers si, great to know a bit of history incase i can afford to have on of these again in the future.

After some interest i have decided to put some phone photo's up. These are rubbish quality for which i apologise but i won't have access to a decent camera until late saturday evening.