Why become a member? ×

Markbass F1 - £300/Delivered *SOLD*

Dood

Hi all! So, I decided to change my 'gig bag' sized amp.. A minor bought of G.A.S I might add. I've grabbed a GK MB800 for when I need to travel ultra light.

This therefore means, my 'project' Markbass F1 is now up for sale.

It's going cheap because (as you'll see in the pics) it doesnt have the normal front panel! Some time ago I was planning on putting some cool graphics on the front. The front faceplate simply pops off with two screws, so I prepped it ready in black and refitted it. That is unfortunately as far as I got!

The other reason why the amp is going so cheap is that it's a US model that has been set up for UK voltage. (This entails the simple adjustment of two jumpers inside, no tools required. I've posted about how to do this on BC in the past. ) a different size fuse is also required and has been fitted. I have written on the label on the side of the amp detailing the changes.

I'm asking for £300 for the amp which includes the ridiculously extortionate RRP'd rack mounting kit. I don't have a spare power cable, but these are so cheap anyway, i won't charge extra for me going out to buy one).

So here's some pics!
{edit} pictures added below!

Hi! Thank you for the post, i'm actually all sorted for amps and cabs. My F1 has been replaced by an amp I took a fancy to in a bought of G.A.S.