Why become a member? ×

FOR SALE YAMAHA BB424X VW (No longer for sale)

bkman42

My last bass to sell before i move to Oz. This bass is in almost in unplayed condition and has been sitting storage for the past few months. No signs of wear or damage on the bass. I have owned 30+ basses over the past 10 years and i have to say, i have been floored by the build and sound of these BB424X Basses. I love the bass so much i plan to get another one when i settle in Oz.

Free shipping to U.K.

Mail me if interested ;-)

Edited by bkman42

23 mins in and I'm surprised it's still here at this price. All those people who have ever asked about what bass they should buy for a beginner or a bass under £300 should be fighting each other for this. It's gorgeous.

Edited by Sean

[quote name='Sean' timestamp='1338154600' post='1670261']
23 mins in and I'm surprised it's still here at this price. All those people who have ever asked about what bass they should buy for a beginner or a bass under £300 should be fighting each other for this. It's gorgeous.
[/quote]

+1!

Very tempted by this even though i don't need a bass, have no room for one and desperately need an amp!

Fantastic basses, and equally great price!

best of luck with the sale friend, I'd be stunned if this was here very long!

I have owned many basses in the £1000+ price range and i have to say i have never played a bass before that sounds and plays so well. The people at Yamaha really know what they are doing. Soon as i get to Oz i will be reordering another one that is for sure.

T

Hi folks, Sorry late getting back to you all as i had issues with net connection ;-( Bass is still for sale. Bit of a time crunch on this one so need to move it on fast. If anyone wants it please get back in touch. Brian. U.K. Sale only folks

Thanks everyone for the interest in the bass but at this point im no longer selling this is due to flying to Oz in the morning. I will be leaving the bass with a family member to sell on while im away so watch this space. Thanks everyone and sorry :-)

Brian