Why become a member? ×

Gibson SG Std. / Heritage Cherry

gsgbass

My Gibson SG Std. / Heritage Cherry came in on May 22. It's a great looking, and sounding bass. I'm playing it through a Hartke LH500 head, and an Acoustic B410 cab. When the D'Addario ETB92S Nylon Tapewound strings come in, it should really be set.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you, I like the feel of the neck, and the tone it puts out. I use one bass, so I spent the extra bucks on the Heritage Cherry. It reminds me of a Gibson EB0 I had in 1970.
The D'Addario ETB92S Nylon Tapewound Strings are strung on the SG Std., and they sound great. A good smooth mellow tone, and a big bottom sound.

[IMG]http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u426/roadrex/f56cf769-c96d-4e16-af0c-2d3be8b87f5a.jpg[/IMG]

Edited by gsgbass

[quote name='gsgbass' timestamp='1338951379' post='1681611']
Thank you, I like the feel of the neck, and the tone it puts out. I use one bass, so I spent the extra bucks on the Heritage Cherry. It reminds me of a Gibson EB0 I had in 1970.
The D'Addario ETB92S Nylon Tapewound Strings are strung on the SG Std., and they sound great. A good smooth mellow tone, and a big bottom sound.

[/quote]

looks beautiful XD i prefer it to the Classic with the Dot inlays.

have to get a sound/video clip on with your setup and the sound with the strings for me and Gust0o :)

BSB

• 9 months later...