Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn - now on Fleabay

Nibody

Mainly using my Epi TBird for the Classic Rock covers band, and have 4 Precision alikes plus my trusty old Washburn, so need to thin the Herd a little!!

Both of these Bass's are perfectly useable, or could be turned into/used for projects - the Westfield has some good quality hardware as standard.

First up - Westfield B1000 sunburst, Perfectly playable bass, has a nice modern style shallow neck, and pickups are slightly less "warm" than Wizard Trads, with a good amount of output, and give the Precision Honk. She has a few dinks as shown, and I replaced the nut as the original one was broken.

[attachment=108745:027.JPG][attachment=108746:029.JPG][attachment=108747:028.JPG][attachment=108748:030.JPG][attachment=108749:031.JPG][attachment=108750:032.JPG]
Secondly a White Bitsa. The body is solid Alder, came from a Hodson P Bass copy, The neck was from Seco guitars - its a Chinese copy of the classic chunky P Bass neck - "D" profile, quite sturdy.I have two more of these necks on my other two P Bitsa's. Pickups are the generic ones that came with the Hodson, but sound Precision like and again have a good output. The headstock has a "Fecker Pretender Bass logo"
[attachment=108740:023.JPG][attachment=108742:024.JPG][attachment=108743:026.JPG][attachment=108744:025.JPG]

I'm looking for £50 for the Westfield, £70 for the White Bitsa. I know I could get more by breaking them down and selling the bits seperately but I really dont have the time at the minute with work and two bands on the go,

If anyone wants to buy both together I'll do them for £100 and throw in a Purple painted Ply P body, a spare set of Machine heads and the original Hodson neck - Enough to get any project started.

Collection ONLY please from Tamworth Staffs as I have nothing suitable to box them up with.

Edited by Nibody