Why become a member? ×

dv247 anyone bought an amp from them?

thebuckets

I've [i]tried[/i] to buy stuff from DV247 on two occasions. Both times turned into "where's your order? well, erm, we're really sorry but we'll definitely be getting some tomorrow and it'll get out to you straight away. What? Someone told you that last week? And the week before that? And a fortnight previously? " etc.

Once, I can forgive. Twice was unforgivable. If you can't get stock just say so. Making empty promises just pisses people off.

[quote name='uncle psychosis' timestamp='1338535293' post='1675850']
I've [i]tried[/i] to buy stuff from DV247 on two occasions. Both times turned into "where's your order? well, erm, we're really sorry but we'll definitely be getting some tomorrow and it'll get out to you straight away. What? Someone told you that last week? And the week before that? And a fortnight previously? " etc.

Once, I can forgive. Twice was unforgivable. If you can't get stock just say so. Making empty promises just pisses people off.
[/quote]

I had that once when buying a PA, in all fairness it turned out they were fuming because the supplier was messing them about. Granted perhaps it shouldn't have said "7-14days" or whatever but they can't predict a supplier not holding up their side of the bargain.

[quote name='charic' timestamp='1338558641' post='1676346']
I had that once when buying a PA, in all fairness it turned out they were fuming because the supplier was messing them about. Granted perhaps it shouldn't have said "7-14days" or whatever but they can't predict a supplier not holding up their side of the bargain.
[/quote]

Thats fine, but they could have told me that rather than continually fobbing me off with "next week, honest" when in truth they had absolutely no idea when they were getting any. Honesty would have got them patience, fobbing me off led to a cancelled order and an extreme reluctance to buy from them again.