Why become a member? ×

Peavey 410 TVX (4 ohm) £100 - Sold

ray648

Perfect working order. Selling as I wanted something lighter and less bulky. Cab is rated at 700 watts max/350 watts rms. Buyer collects, or I can deliver within a short distance if you throw me some extra cash. I am located near Newbury/Reading, Berkshire.

Edited by ray648

My all-time fave sounding cab. Unfortunately for me, with bad back/shoulder, can`t cart these about anymore. Plus, car load-space not big enough.

But, have a free bump on me - any younger/fitter bassists should check this out, especially those who like to rock, these cabs are awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll measure it when I get home late this evening. New ka or old ka? The new one based on the fiat 500, which I know it fits in. Best way to get it in was at a 45 degree angle with one corner between the front seats. How close at you? You are welcome to come and see if it will go in.

[quote name='HotelEcho' timestamp='1340715105' post='1708443']
What are the dimensions? Trying to figure out if this has any hope of fitting in the back of my Ford Ka :lol:
[/quote]

Yo, I have one of these cabs - great punch and sound with the horn turned up! It defo fits in a KA. My wife used to have a KA and it fit in that, a 02 model. Just drop the seats down. Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...