Why become a member? ×

Tobias Bass

macladz

[quote name='kingforaday' post='180496' date='Apr 19 2008, 02:25 PM']no way. i saw this on there months ago, but it didn't have pics and was a really vague post and when i called a few times i got no answer so i decided not to bother and bought something else.

nuts. would've very much liked this at that price[/quote]

Naaaah! My old Grendel's a much nicer bass - you did the right thing.

:)

Even so that's a good price!!

EDIT: actually it's suspiciously good... i notice a lot of scammers aren't particularly good in the field of grammar, spelling or punctuation because a lot of them are based in foreign countries, i'd be careful with that one to be honest. I can be pretty cynical as people have tried to scam me in the past but if i was going to buy that i'd go to london and check it out because i'm pretty sure i've seen those photos on ebay before.

Edited by budget bassist

[quote name='budget bassist' post='180824' date='Apr 20 2008, 01:27 AM']Even so that's a good price!!

EDIT: actually it's suspiciously good... i notice a lot of scammers aren't particularly good in the field of grammar, spelling or punctuation because a lot of them are based in foreign countries, i'd be careful with that one to be honest. I can be pretty cynical as people have tried to scam me in the past but if i was going to buy that i'd go to london and check it out because i'm pretty sure i've seen those photos on ebay before.[/quote]

and yeah it could well be dodgy, but then surely if you were gonna scam someone and steal all their cash you'd reply to there emails and phone calls!? :)

if he's a scammer he aint got the knack of it yet!