Why become a member? ×

THE RICHARD DEVINE APPEAL - Submotion Orchestra, Dennis Rollins and more...

devinebass

Hi guys Scott Devine here,

On 17th March this year, my little brother Richard Devine suffered a devastating injury after breaking his neck during a trampoline accident. This resulted in him severely damaging his spinal cord, leaving him paralysed from the chest and elbows down.

I'm putting on a fundraising gig at The Wardrobe in Leeds on Tuesday 22nd May to help raise money for his physical rehabilitation.

[b]This is going to be a KILLER gig![/b] The line up is as follows...[list]
[*]Submotion Orchestra - which has Chris 'Fatty' Hargreaves on bass.
[/list][list]
[*]The Dennis Rollins Band - Dennis is Maceo Parkers trombone player and is SERIOUSLY funky... a few weeks ago he was telling me about when he performed with Prince!!!
[/list][list]
[*]East Park Reggae Collective - featuring yours truly on bass.
[/list][list]
[*]And - the evening will be finishing off with DJ Ruckspin who's an internationally renowned DJ and has worked with acts such as Submotion Orchestra and many more.
[/list]
[b]Tickets are £10 in advance and can be purchased from The Wardrobe, Jumbo Records or Crash records.[/b]

[b]Alternatively - you can simply pay via paypal and collect your tickets at the door on the eve of the event.[/b]

[b]The paypal email address is[/b] - [email protected] - you will recieve a confirmation email after the purchase of your ticket/tickets.

[b]WARNING:[/b] TICKETS ARE ALREADY SELLING FAST! THIS IS GOING TO BE ONE OF THE BEST LIVE MUSIC EVENTS OF 2012 SO GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!!!

The doors open at 9pm. Be there or be... a triangle?!

Hope to see you there,

Scott Devine.

This sounds like an amazing night for a great cause - I can't be there but I donated to the fund all the same - would be great if some of you lovely BCers could do the same - and go to the gig if you can!

Good luck with it Scott - and all the best to your brother and family

Mx

Ah cheers for the donations guys! It's AMAZING that when the sh*t hits the fan guys like you step up and help out! BIG THANKS!

'The Richard Devine Appeal' website is now up and running so check it out!...

http://www.thericharddevineappeal.com

Ez,

Scott