Why become a member? ×

custom jazz bass with status graphite neck

mojobass

Cant believe I'm listing this TBH but GAS has taken hold and this is the only bass of any real value that o'm willing to sacrifice!

I had this put together for me by our very own bassdoc last year, the spec is:

mahogany body with spalted maple top (VERYYYY nice!!)
babicz bridge
Warwick MEC passive pickups
Carvin 3 band pre amp (with gain trimpot)
chrome knobs
chrome fender straplocks
currently strung with picato flats (45-105)
Staus graphite jazz neck (this was second hand when i bought it but looks like it was hardly ever played!) There are additional holes on the back of the headstock from previoius machineheads, also I replaced the string tree with a 'bar' type closer to the nut as i thought that was better!! (dont ask me why!) the original string tree will be included if i can find it. other than these issues there are NO issues with the neck at all, it plays and feels as new

Anyhow here's some pics...

[attachment=107148:IMGP0082.JPG][attachment=107149:IMGP0083.JPG][attachment=107150:IMGP0084.JPG][attachment=107151:IMGP0085.JPG][attachment=107152:IMGP0086.JPG][attachment=107153:IMGP0087.JPG][attachment=107154:IMGP0088.JPG]

I love tis bass, the range of tones it can produce are great, lovely fast neck and a real joy to play, but if i can get a reasonable return on it in order to fund the GAS problem then i'm prepared to say goodbye!

Price wise I'm hoping for a very reasonable £600 including a nice padded gigbag

Edited by mojobass