Why become a member? ×

FT/FS - Gibson Epiphone - Thunderbird Pro-IV - £250

Rammsteinbrit

Don't be put off by the frustration in Darbys:

"Literally ANY offers now, im just interested in having something else..."

The neck's on these basses are top notch, the feel of wood on skin is a delight and the range of tones from the active eq is pretty sweet. If you can't decide to get this bass because you think a bass that looks this cool can't sound great your a fool, a damn fool!

Somebody do a deal with this guy. He's 100%

Word!

"The neck's on these basses are top notch, the feel of wood on skin is a delight and the range of tones from the active eq is pretty sweet. If you can't decide to get this bass because you think a bass that looks this cool can't sound great your a fool, a damn fool!"

Agreed, these are great basses , great value for money , and undervalued I 'd say. Also they are pretty lightweigt & very playable. And, very cool.

Aww Cheers guys!

Feel so loved :D

Yeah, please dont be put off with the whole "trade for anything, including catshit" Statement, its just that ive used the bass twice since i traded for it around 2 years ago. My Aerodyne is my main bass of choice and always had the TBird there incase of a snapped string etc, but have never used it. Always wanted to own a TBird, and now i have, its an AMAZING thing, my roadie is IN LOVE with it and doesnt want me to part with it, the range of tones you and get out of this beast is amazing and it plays like a dream..

..if anyone wants any details, photos, stool samples, just let me know, and ill post them!

Open to All Offers.

Darby.

Edited by Rammsteinbrit