Why become a member? ×

Boss FT2 Dynamic (Envelope) Filter for sale (trade for mini/micro qtron)

Bigwan

Hi guys,

I'm on the seemingly never ending filter quest! As a result I have for sale a Boss Dynamic Filter (FT2). Bought only a few weeks ago from ebay after reading what people on here thought. Alas I've also bought a 3 Leaf Audio Proton and Shep's Tonefactor 442 so something has to go. I'd describe this as more predictable than most filters. It's very musical, but it's greasy and whacky that I'm looking for and this doesn't quite do it. Seems to like higher output basses this one, which can't be said for all the filters I've tried! It's in reasonable nick with the wear you might expect from a pedal of this vintage (see pics for the worst of it). These are getting hard to find so I lept on this as soon as I saw it on the 'bay.

I paid £50 + 8.99 postage (yeah I know - poked!). I'll take £50 posted for this. Would trade for an EHX Mini or Micro Qtron to modify to further my filter quest!

Cheers

Ian

[attachment=106623:ft2 1.JPG]
[attachment=106624:ft2 2.JPG]

Edited by Bigwan

Nice subtle pic of the proton in the back Bigwan - incumbent and pretender! How you finding the 3leaf, I like yourself, am on the quest for the holy filter. Although from talking with Shep recently I think my problem is more pilot error.....

The 3 leaf is SO close to being great, but the decay of the filter is a little fast for me. It's staying in the meantime. I've just ordered the parts for a meatball clone so we'll see what happens there. I would be willing to have 2 filters on my board so the best 2 at the end of all this will stay.

• 2 weeks later...