Why become a member? ×

Hartke HA3500 & tuner

brensabre79

Up for sale is my Hartke HA3500 amp.
It comes in a Hartke case and has been fitted with a rack tuner which is included with the sale.
Its 350 watts into 4 ohms. It has valve and solid state preamps. A NOS Mullard 12ax7 is the valve preamp - its warm and slightly fuzzy if you drive it :)

There's loads of info about these amps online, they are a workhorse amp and this one has always been very solid and reliable.

I'm looking for £200 please including the rack tuner/light.

Pickup only, you're welcome to come and try it out. I'm based in Mid Sussex - PM me for details.

Cheers
Bren

Edited by brensabre79

I'll just weigh in here and say that these are fantastic amps. Tight, defined, "modern" sound, sound great from flat EQ, not much colouring required to get an agreeable sound. You won't have any problems with one of these. It was a fantastic first "proper" amp for me and I would recommend it to anyone who is embarking on a head/cab journey. Come to think of it, I'd recommend it to anyone who is looking for a reliable, great sounding amp head.

I am interested as another deal didn't work out (an amp has been sold on ebay in the meantime), but I would also need a courier and something like a week to have my budget fully available. So, in case you don't find a buyer earlier, I'll give you a shout after the weekend.

I see other interesting options here as well tbh, and have contacted another seller; I will decide on one sometime next week. There was a cab I wanted, but apparently it's sold now, and I'd prefer something a bit smaller/lighter than your Goliath. We'll see. Until then, I'll just say that I know these amps (it was a house backline in a venue I was playing in regularly a few years back) and like them - especially the parallel effects loop with wet/dry knob.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...