Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: GONE

Scooby

Overwater Perception Standard Deluxe 5 String Bass in Bubinga. Overwater's philosophy has always been to treat electric basses as acoustic instruments first. [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Overwater Basses are professional instruments and equally at home in the studio, theatre pit or on stage. Originally developed with amp guru Dennis Cornell, the Overwater 3 band circuit has in recent years been upgraded and redesigned by John East of 'E-Pro' and, Overwater believe it is one of the most musical circuits currently available. Light, small and curvaceous, with 3 piece maple neck, Spanish Cedar body and featuring an exotic Bubinga wood top.[/font]

Overwater details: [url="http://overwaterbasses.com/basses/perception/"]http://overwaterbass...ses/perception/[/url]

Edited by Scooby

• 2 weeks later...

Now re-advertised following an act of gross stupidity! All details in the main text :(
Further pics are available if requested and the fingermarks will be polished off - possibly, if I can trust myself :D

[quote name='LukeFRC' timestamp='1337195318' post='1657066']
oh wow, a sad story. Good luck with the sale. BTW if it were mine I wouldn't mind the join mark
[/quote]

Thanks! However, after my own particular brand of GAS (Gross Act of Stupidity), I do not need the bass around to keep reminding me of my clumsiness ;)

[quote name='LukeFRC' timestamp='1337437458' post='1659993']
might help if you tell us what you're after! :)
[/quote]

That's a good idea :D Possibly looking at a Fender Jazz or Precision - preferable US made and lightweight models. Could be tempted by a Warwick Thumb or similar...

[quote name='FrederikVanDuuren' timestamp='1337507043' post='1660944']
Scooby,

thats a really fair price for an Overwater :)

My Perception DLX 4-Strings is a keeper...

Hopefully it will find a new home soon, they are one of the best :)
[/quote]

Cheers, Fred. Yes, I reckon it's a fair price even with the 'character line' on its face :D After all, it's an Overwater, built in Carlisle, has all the tone of an Overwater - what more could you ask for? :)