Why become a member? ×

SOLD SOLD SOLD (Through Guitarmart)

Stompbox

Here's a nice bass for you - bought new about 1 year ago but I've not used it other than an initial burst of playing at home - looks like I'm not keen on active basses after all - I tried a Warwick a while back & moved that on too.

Anyway it's in mint condition and is really pleasant bass to play - tthe controls are:- Master Volume, Blend, Stacked Treble & Bass, Mid and a "Slap" switch which is a mid frequency switch.

Looking for [s]£180 , £170,[/s] NOW £160 for this.

I'm in the Morecambe /Lancaster area so can meet up within a reasonable distance, plus I go to Oldham every two or three weeks. Alternative is to add the cost of postage....

No gig bag or case but I can always pack it in a decent "bass guitar" cardboard box with plenty of padding.

Edited by Stompbox

i would advise against using parcelforce if you're just using a cardbaord box, however well-padded - they wont pay out in the event of damage in transit unless its in a hard case. I found this out the hard way,.

Hey there Geek 99 - thanks for the heads up on that - (I see by the way you have a CIJ 62 Jazz reissue in sunburst - as do I - EXCELLENT guitar - I bought & fitted USA p/ups in it - not a huge difference but "better" - ).

Thanks again.

Stompbox
B)