Why become a member? ×

Clear Out

D-L-B

Hi all,

I have a few bits up for grabs as follows:

[size=2][b]Ampeg BA115[/b][/size] tilt-back combo. I think it's some kind of special anniversary edition or something since it has the silver coloured speaker covering not the usual black. I bought this of a fellow BassWorld user around a year ago and I've probably used it less than 20 times and never even reached half volume.[b]£180[/b]

[size=2][b]Carlsbro Bass Bomber[/b][/size] 125w combo. This thing has seen home use only and although a couple of years old has only been moved when moving house and still looks like new. [b]£120[/b]

[size=2][b]Line 6 Bass Pod XT Live[/b]. [/size] Mint condition, bought from the same seller and at the same time as the Ampeg and has seen even less use. This was meant to replace a GT6B I sold but I ended up with everything I needed in the separates I had, plus I never found the inspiration to spend time fidling with the presets. Comes with manual, PSU and carrying case. [b]£160[/b]

Also shifting: [size=2][b]DOD FX25B, EHX Russian Bass Balls [/b][/size]and an [size=2][b]Ibanez Roadster bass [/b][/size] (I'll list this in the Basses for sale). I'm sure I've got some other stuff to sell, I will modify this in due course.

Don't be afraid to PM with [b]offers[/b], I'm also interested in any [b]trades[/b], so tell me what you've got to offer.

[size=4]Pictures will follow shortly.[/size] I realise the stink some people have kicked up over 'newbies' just coming on here to sell, please go easy on me, as everyone knows it's a fast moving forum and it's not allways possible to keep up with everything and post all the time.

Cheers, Dan. :)

Edited by D-L-B

[quote name='tombboy' post='177098' date='Apr 15 2008, 03:09 PM']Have a free bump for my old Ampeg and Basspod!!
Seriously good pieces of kit and Dan was a pleasure to do business with when I sold these.
Jamie.[/quote]
Thanks for the shout man!
I did intend to use this stuff more but then a change of band and preference of gear made them a bit redundant.

[quote name='BassManKev' post='177802' date='Apr 16 2008, 12:42 PM']how different is the russian bassballs from the usa one??

i tried the usa, didnt like it[/quote]
I've not tried the USA one so I couldn't possibly say. I've heard from some that they prefer the Russian one but I personally don't like it. That's not to say that nobody else will of course...

Dan

• 2 weeks later...