Why become a member? ×

Custom Truss Rod Cover

Bit of a long shot this, but do any of you know of anyone who could make up custom TRC for me.

I wouldn't want to bring myself to the attention of a particularly vigilant CEO by giving specific details of the bass/TRC required, but I am sure the discerning bassists amongst you will figure where I am coming from.

Let me know details of any can do guys or gals.

Thank You.

Theres a few companies that can make scratchplates from a template supplied, I believe its the same material so maybe thats worth a search on google...?

Of course if you want something branded you'll have to go to OEM, some of them will make you prove that you own the genuine article, but without the trademarked TRC I don't see how this will be possible ;)

[quote name='brensabre79' timestamp='1334663418' post='1619274']
Theres a few companies that can make scratchplates from a template supplied, I believe its the same material so maybe thats worth a search on google...?

Of course if you want something branded you'll have to go to OEM, some of them will make you prove that you own the genuine article, but without the trademarked TRC I don't see how this will be possible ;)
[/quote]
Thanks for the info.
I have the original TRC. The one I would like made is the same shape, but with different wording, so I don't think I'll be treading on anyone's toes as far as trademarks are concerned. One does have to be particularly careful about these things. Apparently.