Why become a member? ×

When you want to sell

bigd1

[quote name='ben604' timestamp='1334315581' post='1614301']
Does everything really need a photo? If I put an ad up for a piece or rack equipment (like the Saffire Pro, I had up yesterday) if I say it's mint/as new/not a mark on it and it works, surely that's enough? If you have the level of trust to buy from someone on here, I think you're just as at risk if it has a photo in the listing.

Basses and cabs, fair enough, there will 99% of the time be small blemishes to highlight, but I don't agree that [i]everything[/i] needs a photo. I'd buy from a thread with a stock photo.
[/quote]

Yes. I think a photo for everything. "12u rack for studio" could be anything. Nextbestthing NBT03 offered but a photo would actually show that it is te NBT03a model...a photo removes a whole load of doubt, room for error and so forth.

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1334277560' post='1613847']
I can only agree wholeheartedly with this. If I click on a For Sale item (even if it's something I think I have desperate GAS for) and it has no pics, then I immediately go somewhere else in disgust and[i] never return, ever![/i]

[b]What's worse is no pics but with the promise that 'I will put pics up later'. Why would anyone do this? Wait until you've got the damn pics ready, then post the topic! What's the matter with yo[/b]
[/quote]

I've posted a bass for sale thread at work and then put the pics up once I've got home. Especially if I'm trying to sell a bass to buy another one that's just come up.

Can't see a problem with it as long as the pic's are up sharpish

[quote name='hiram.k.hackenbacker' timestamp='1334321232' post='1614468']
Another annoying thing....

When someone replies to a post with their signature first followed by unquoted text from the post above it!

You know who you are!
[/quote]

Keep going; you're on a roll!!! :P