Why become a member? ×

FS/FT Bongo 5 HH

ThomBassmonkey

I started a thread on this a while ago but I know what I want now, so I thought I'd start a new one instead of bumping.

I bought this from GingerFish a while back, I hope he doesn't mind me using his pictures. It's hardly been used since, it was used for the recording of my band's new album and a gig or two but I prefer the feel of my 'ray and with that already having been battered around I feel happier using that live.

It's generally in good condition, it has a chip on the end of the headstock (as most do), it also has another mark or two around the body, very minor though. Not perfect but nothing anyone would see from the crowd.

Though it's not in the video, you can hear it (straight into the desk) in this:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhQn_RU5U60[/media]

I'm looking for £900 for it or a trade.

For a trade I'm only interested in a Stingray 5 (I'd go for a Wal 5 too if anyone's offering ;) ). I'll have a look at anything though. :) I could accept cash my way for a fair deal. Though please, if you want to make me an offer involving cash, make the offer straight away. I've had issues with people in the past spending weeks backwards and forwards-ing then them only offering less than a quarter of the value difference. :)

It MUST be Red/Black/White/Natural coloured and 5 or 6 strings.
Ideally HH or HS, I wouldn't mind piezos too.
A hardcase can be included for the right deal.

Edited by ThomBassmonkey

Thanks, it is a beautiful looking thing, sounds fantastic and plays well too. :)

The pictures can't show the colour very well, it ranges from almost a deep red right through to almost bright orange depending on the lighting it's in. My band has a red theme so I was worried about buying it in case it looked more orange but it looks great under stage lights.

Bump up to say I might be prepared to trade for a fretless. A lightwave VL5 and a bit of cash my way for example.

Because I've just been asked via PM, I don't mind shipping (as long as buyer covers costs) but I won't sell to anyone that doesn't have a decent reputation/post count on here without meeting for a cash sale. So if you have 0 posts and want me to ship to the other side of europe, sorry.

Bump!

I'll look at more trades now, I really want to change this for something new. :) I know there's one or two around that are a little cheaper, but this one's not got any serious damage and sounds and feels brilliant.

Anyone that's interested, just let me know what you intend to trade and I'll take a look!