Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Takamine TAN40C Electro Acoustic guitar: SOLD

Reluctantly up for sale is a Takamine TAN40C Electro Acoustic with Cool Tube Preamp. It als comes with a HIscox case.

The guitar has been used and shows signs of use (please see pics). There's nothing major at all but due to the thin satin finish (part of the Supernatural Series), the guitar shows marks quite easily.

It plays and sounds wonderful and has mellowed nicely. Currently strung with a brand new set of TI Plectrum 12's and will come with a spare set and a brand new leather Levy's Strap.

[size=3][color=#333333][b]Specifications[/b][/color]
[b][color=#333333]Body Shape[/color][/b][color=#333333]: NEX Cutaway
[b]Rosette[/b]: Tinted wood rings
[b]Top[/b]: Solid Cedar
[b]Inlays[/b]: None
[b]Back[/b]: Solid Mahogany
[b]Sides[/b]: Mahogany
[b]Fingerboard[/b]: Rosewood
[b]Tuners[/b]: Gold with Amber Pearl
[b]Features[/b]: Scalloped bracing [/color][/size]

I'm looking for £420 plus P&P. I'd also consider a trade for an Epiphone Jack Casady, Fender Mustang bass or 51/sting P Bass :)

Edited by Old Horse Murphy

[quote name='LukeFRC' timestamp='1334066542' post='1610367']
Nice, I have an old EN10 of similar construction- sounds brilliant. bet this does too!
[/quote]

Thanks Luke. It's a good one and had I managed to not break my bridge work on my front teeth (bloody charity Rugby!) I'd be keeping hold of it for sure :)

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' timestamp='1334081616' post='1610704']
Thanks Luke. It's a good one and had I managed to not break my bridge work on my front teeth (bloody charity Rugby!) I'd be keeping hold of it for sure :)
[/quote]ah the teeth or tunes debate...

• 2 weeks later...