Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: Zoot Custom Fretless 4 - NOW SOLD

Bass Culture

Folks, I've had a couple of messages of interest in this now. I'm now going away for the week but will try and keep up with the thread as best I can. If it's not sold by the time I get back next week I'll withdraw it as I really can't go any lower on it.

I'd just to reiterate too that I can post/send this bass. It will be sent out in a hard case which has seen better days but still offers excellent protection in transit. All for a mere 10 of our English £'s! Thanks for looking.

Mike brought this bass over to my place when he had it in for the work that's been mentioned, for me to do some photos of it (and a few others) for his new website (coming soon-ish).

Here we go:

Edited by RichardH

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='RichardH' timestamp='1336933427' post='1652941']
If you do eBay it, feel free to use my photos.
[/quote]

Thanks for that, Richard - that's very much appreciated.

Now listed on ebay, folks. Happy to honour the last Basschat reduction price whilst there are no bids placed (I wouldn't want to pull the auction after that as I think it would be unfair on someone who's bid in good faith).

Thanks all.

Edited by Bass Culture

[quote name='Chris2112' timestamp='1339103400' post='1683872']
£650 for this is a steal, it is a very nice fretless bass. [/quote]

Thanks for that, Chris. Bit mystified myself why it hasn't gone, but hey ho, seems to be the way of the world right now...