Why become a member? ×

Dep Required for Well-Paid Pub Gig Sat April 21st

stillman

Hi guys,

We have a regularly monthly gig at the O'Neill's in Clapham Common, SW London, but I'm on holiday and unable to do our next gig on Saturday April 21st.

It's a fun gig with an up-for-it crowd and the dosh is good for a pub gig at £100 each. Quite a late start at 10pm but that means it doesn't take up your whole day.

We play two sets of 45 minutes with a variety of indie (Killers / Kings of Leon), rock (Police / Lenny Kravitz / Guns n Roses) and a few modern covers (Adele / You Me at Six) thrown in for good measure.

There's nothing in there that's too strenuous but it's a regular gig so I need someone who can confidently come up with goods in my absence. There may of course be other gigs I can't make in the future, and I currently have no deps, so it would be really useful to find someone.

We're a three-piece and I sing a lot of BV's so if you can pitch in that's great but it's not a deal-breaker if not. If you'd like to hear what we sound like send me a message and I'll reply with a link.

Obviously I'll need to hear some recordings and a bit about you before I give anyone the green light. If you can do that then get in contact with me for a more complete set-list and more info if you think you fit the bill.

I'll be checking in here once a day from now until I find someone!

Cheers

Chaz

Edited by stillman

[quote name='TonyBones' timestamp='1333706967' post='1605462']
Farcebook has a sight set up by a mate of mine (Pete) for band depping, join in the more the merrier :)

[url="http://www.facebook.com/groups/179787248746946/"]http://www.facebook....79787248746946/[/url]
[/quote]

It doesn't work. :(