Why become a member? ×

FENDER PRECISION LYTE 1989 JAPANESE SOLD

pudie

• 2 weeks later...

No-one's being hostile at all, neither me or Karl, I think we both found your large sold banner amusing in the best way possible. We enjoy humour on this website, I'll delete my comment and move on to friendlier waters ;)

Nah...there's a difference in humour and one being up one's own arse.
I have had the pleasure of meeting really nice people on here up untill this evening what a shame a couple of ,let's just say, individuals have to spoil things by trying to be smart and failing miserably. My BC sweater I have ordered will probably be the wrong size as well knowing my luck
.....................That is all .

[quote name='pudie' timestamp='1335033113' post='1625083']
Hmmm...Advanced members hey, Advanced in what? Perhaps instead of taking the piss you could spend a little of your idle time helping newcomers to the forum by giving advice or instruction instead of giving off a hostile and unfriendly vibe towards them....... just sayin.
[/quote]

Just to put the record straight, I made no abusive comment to you, I DID try to buy your bass earlier as you well know, you seem to come over as the abusive person on here because you resorted to swearing at us twice. You need to take it easy.
You only have 5 posts, 2 of which are abusive and insulting, so in 3 posts you've met a lot of nice people?
Goodbye.

Like a dog with a bone, just won't let go ,you sad sad fellow.

Since joining this group a month ago, I have purchased items from three people, advertised a few basses and an amplifier (all which sold on ebay) made a donation to the forum by buying a sweater which I will probably never wear and then been a subject of ridicule by a couple of attention seeking bullies who comments had nothing constructive to do with the thread and are either retired or have finished their homework and have nothing better to do. [u]I probably contributed more in a month than either of them have done in a year[/u].
All I did was post a SOLD notice and was then set upon by a couple of crettins , whom by the way have not been named but have admitted guilt by their posts. I have taken the liberty to block the members in question and hope that this trivial matter is over.

Oh and just as a post script, although it says 5 posts I have in fact made closer to 35 posts or comments and many private messages, all in just over a month.

Edited by pudie