Why become a member? ×

Modulus Flea 4 & Aria MAB 5 string fretless for sale

Delberthot

I currently have both of these for sale on evilbay and they currently still have over 7 days left to run.

The flea bass is immaculate except for a chip on the back of the body near the rear strap button. It comes with Schaller strap buttons and an SKB hard case. It is fitted with GHS Flea strings. I have it fitted with a hipshot D tuner and matching Gotoh machines but will be putting the original Modulus ones back on as the Gotoh's are already marked for another bass. The fancy knobs will also be changed back to the original chrome ones. The bass is also fitted with a Gotoh bridge, Basslines pickup and Aguilar OBP-1 preamp which is essentially the same specs as Flea uses just now. I have it at BIN of £1100 but will accept £950 from anyone here plus postage (unless you are within collecting distance).

The Aria bass has the very unique maple fretboard, black body, PJ pups and is passive. The body has some of those light swirling marks from someone polishing it with a crap cloth and the headstock has a bit of the laquer taken off it at the very end. This comes with a gig bag. BIN is £160 but, again, will take £120 from anyone here plus postage.

I would prefer cash on collection or payment by cheque if having delivered. Next day delivery (excluding Weekends) is £20 for members here.

I'm not looking for trades on any of this ( unless you happen to have a Schroeder 1212L cab) Oh yes, and the Yamaha in the pictures with the Aria is not for sale. :)

Edited by Delberthot

The flea is still for sale as is the Yamaha in the picture with my now sold Aria.

It is a Japanese made TRB6 II fretless that was previously owned by our very own 7string here. He had it defretted by the bass centre when new.

I am selling it on evilbay as well and you can find it here:

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=004&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=140132654883&rd=1&rd=1"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...p;rd=1&rd=1[/url]

any quesrtions, just holler

• 1 month later...