Why become a member? ×

F/S Yamaha BB605 5 string "SOLD"

bassmanady

Hi,

Up for sale again my Yamaha BB605...this was my backup bass for first,my Yamaha BB2005,then the later arrival BBNE2 which has now been sold,so this is now surplus to requirements.

It is a really good quality bass for the money,and in very good condition as the pics will show,only slight marking on the back but nothing that goes through the finish.

It weighs a comfortable 9.1/2lbs,..the neck is great and set with a very low action

The controls knobs are volume,pickup pan,bass,treble,mid sweep and mid sweep on/off switch.

Looking for £170 and will include an old basic hard case,or £200 with a hiscox case.

cheers Ady
now SOLD

Edited by bassmanady

• 1 month later...

Lovely bass! Just had the pleasure of borrowing it for a couple of months and it is a bargain at the price. Lovely classic sounds and it has a handy switchable mid control. The B string sounds great, very easy to get used to for a four-string player like me. Ady's a nice guy to deal with too!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I've played the 4 string version for a number of years and have owned the 5 string version. Terrific basses, well constructed, fab necks and the Pre amp offers a huge tonal pallet.

Excellent value for money.
Best wishes with the sale, someone will be pleasantly surprised when they take possession of this.

• 3 months later...